By initiating real partnerships with your suppliers, you integrate a business expert within your value chain who directly participates to the innovation and non-price competitiveness of your organisation. This way, purchases now have full responsibility of the supplier capital and ensure to:
- Manage risks ans relation
- Reduce payment deadlines
- Optimise the portfolio of listed suppliers
- Search for innovation externally
KIMOCE is your partner of choice to improve your supplier relationships in the long run:
- Develop plans of progress: set quantitative and qualitative objectives for each supplier and plan these indicators’ monitoring
- Supplier assessment: assess suppliers according to criteria and view the average of the scores.
- Manage your meeting with suppliers successfully: edit a meeting chart before every monitoring meeting to benefit from a detailed view of supplier details.
- Manage your suppliers by category: classify your suppliers according to their business potential to perform a better analysis of your supplier portfolio.
- Steer your supplier agreements: automate the monitoring of all the aspects of supplier agreements such as price, payment, and duration conditions.
- Focus on innovation: launch invitations to tender to challenge your supplier on price but also on innovation or CSR.
- Monitor invoices: your dashboard shows the invoices approved for payment as well as disputed invoices to offer a smoother invoice validation process.
- Raise awareness for payment deadlines: generate the list of the due invoices to raise awareness on compliance with the payment deadlines.